Sunday 15 April 2012

Investment

I have taken a bit of time to try and earn some more money off of the money I already have collected. I 'invested' £10 into the Grand National which for those who aren't familiar with it is a very popular horse race held at Aintree. 

I bet on 5 Horses (all each way):
  • Seabass
  • Becauseicouldntsee
  • Shakalakboomboom
  • Midnight Haze
  • Swing Bill
I put a £1 on each horse and with the bet being each way it doubled it too £2 a horse.
I should get some return because Seabass finished in 3rd place but other than that no winners :(

I also went to a car boot sale today and bought an Xbox MicroCon Steering Wheel for £12 heres a picture...

This will be going on eBay soon so heres a link to my eBay account and if your interested check in the next couple of days.



No comments:

Post a Comment